- Get rid of ALL cigarettes, ashtrays and lighters in your home, car, or workplace.
- Stay away from all smoking areas or associated scenarios.
- Recap your past cessation experience and learn from past failure.
3 Tips for smoking cessation
1. Get Ready
2. Gain Support
- Ask your family, friends and coworkers for support.
- Seek Advice from medical practitioners.
- Join Cessation Class, Group Programmes and Quitline.
3. Learn New Skills
- Change your daily schedule.
- Engage in stress reduction activities.
- Learn to reduce your smoking attempts.
- Keep yourself busy with interesting things.
- Take a deep breath or drink a lot of water when you feel the urge to smoke.